Thursday, May 10, 2012

I HAVE A LARGE FLUFFY BAG OF FAT IN MY ROOM.

WELL, I was just looking through me old writin files from like a year ago or more and I found some SURPRISINGLY LOVELY THINGS! well, I'll put a few on here, THE WRITING MAY BE IN DIFFERENT SIZES SINCE I AM TOO LAZY TO PROPPERLY FORMAT IT):
King Edrick (I HAVE CHANGED HIS NAME TO JACCORRICUS) slowly opened the door to prince Damian's dark room, left terribly guilty for what happened about mid-day, and now it was surely about rise-night, or post-set, although there was scarcely any difference between the two. When a ray of light flooded in the room, it at least wasn't so dark, and he could see Damian had been sleeping. Damian's eyelids flickered and opened, and when he looked towards the king his eyes immediately darted to the ceiling. “Why have you come in here?” he asked, coldly. When the king didn't answer, he asked again, “Why have you come in here?” angrily as before, exept this time his voice quivered. “If you don't care about me than why have you come in here?” he yelled, sitting up looking straight into the kings eyes. “Damian, of coarse I care about you, where did you get the idea?” the king said deffenciveley. “Don't avoid it! If you really cared about me, then you wouldn't of locked me up! I would of rotted in there forever! You wouldn't of done it to Alexzander!” he yelled, staring straight in the kings eyes, who tried to intergect but didn't know what to say. “Damian-” “You wouldn't have! For my own good? I almost had killed myself and would of died soon anyways! If it were Alexzander, you wouldn't have, but me, you wanted to get rid of! I'm a burden to you! You have never truly cared!” “Damian-” “Do not 'Damian' me! I do not want you to 'Damian' me again in my life! Ever! I hate you! How many times do I have to say this? I hate you all!” “Damian!” there was a moment of silence, exept for the heavy breathing of the two, at almost exactly the same rate, which made the king relise what it seemed like many had said. Why didn't he preffer the child who was his exact likeness? Well, part of it was probably that he had reminded him so much of himself. “Have you actually truly cared about me father?” he asked, his voice quivering again. There was a long pause. What could he say to that? It was a simple question, with a simple answer, but why was it so hard? He didn't even remember the last time Damian had called him “Father”. So, he just answered what came naturaly. “Yes.” the king said, because what other answer had he known? It was a question with only 2 answers, and the other would be both the wrong thing to say, and a lie. “Yes I have Damian, how could I have not?” Damian's expression softened, and he said, “then why was I locked up?” another long pause. “because I was confused at the time and
and it ends there. NOW FOR THE NEXT ONE

 Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000006340 StartFragment:0000000457 EndFragment:0000006324
It was a dark, cloudy day and the snow was turning to hail. Hopefully he'd make it to his apartment with this weather and tires. He had a paper to write. If only he was in the mood for it. He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as the red traffic light turned yellow, and cautiously pressed his foot down on the gas pedal. No, he wasn't going to slide into a ditch like last year. How he hated the “wet” season. Yes, he needed a permanent vacation, not like there was anything to miss. Yes, he would love it. Somewhere warm, california if he had to, although it seemed so... juvenal in places. How that could change a person... why was he revisiting this now? It seemed so childish, but why did he keep on revisiting it? Would he have had some purpose in life? Stop! No! He wouldn’t! No! No! No! What would saying no do. Ah, what was wrong with him. Conversing with himself in his mind. How... something. As he was trying to find what something meant he saw a man on the side of the road with his thumb in the air. Who could stand in this weather? Trying not to skid, he pulled over to the side of the road. “You really shouldn't do these things to yourself.” he said under to his breath, to himself of coarse. The man was still standing there, arms crossed over his chest trying to keep warm, not noticing anything. He rolled down the window, which he kind of regretted, because of the sudden gust of cold that followed. “You need a ride?” he asked the man, who afterwards approached silently. Not the most friendliest way to reply in the world. He suddenly felt intimidated. Oh why did he do this to himself? Maybe it was... fate. The man opened the door and slammed it shut, and he drove on. The man reminded him of a stray cat, sort of, he looked half starved and very cold, and wasn't very well dressed for the weather either. He wore a long trench coat and a long warn scarf with a poorly knitted “T” on it, assuming that it was a T, although he didn't look like the type to have his initials on his clothing, and the way he was dressed along with his shoulder length soaked and frozen hair and his distant look as he looked at the window, made him more than seem like he didn't live anywhere near there. That, and the obvious fact that he was hitch hiking. It seemed awkward having a mysterious man sitting in the car that he didn't know anything about, and although he normally didn't talk much, he decided to ask him a question. “Just curious, what is your name?” the man turned his head and replied “Pyrkagio.” Pyrkagio looked at him with a look that was slightly a strange mix of pleading, sorrow, and some sympathy, making him look slightly innocent, and that was only 50 percent of it. The rest was just a strange curl of his lip, which probably was supposed to be a smile. Mocking or not, he wasn't sure. Well, still awkward. So, he muttered to himself, “Now, how do you spell that?” but Pyrkagio heard, apparently, and replied, “P-Y-R-K-A-G-I-O. The G is silent.” helpful. Now at least he could spell his name right. And say it. He sighed long and hard. “so, why were you waiting on the side of the road?” a friendly start, he hopped. “to get picked up. aren't you supposed to be driving?” okay, maybe not. That was cold. Then Pyrkagio cleared his throat and started to look out the window again. Was that a sorry? Hmm. Usually he would be more intimidated if a mysterious man who wouldn't talk much was riding in his car, but he seemed kind of familiar, and really didn't scare him much. He seemed, just out of place. Awkward. Maybe they did have something in common. Then he just said, “The name's Dev.” and smiled, except Pyrkagio was looking out the window, so he couldn't have seen it. He decided to ask another question.“um, do you have a certain place in mind?”
there's a park around here, right?”
yeah. Are you meeting someone there?”
“No.”
then why-” he decided not to ask why he was going there, in fear of another unfriendly answer. “um, its coming up soon”
what?”
the park.”
Oh. When the light up there turns red, aren't you supposed to stop?”
what light- oh!” he slammed on the breaks, causing both of them to lurch forward.
Can you drive more cautiously?” Pyrkagio asked, while tightly grasping the door handle.
Do you want to drive?”
I can't.”
Oh.” awkward silence.
Well, here's the park,...” Pyrkagio got out and when he was going to close the door he turned and said “thanks... Devon” and he replied “your welcome,” and Pyrkagio slamed the door shut. Then he said to himself, “how did he know my full name was Devon? I only told him Dev...” He could have been a good guesser, but then again, maybe there was another reason...

and then there's this, a little fragment I found that I can not get over

Young look to the old
and old to the young
they never knew how to talk to animals
and forget how to talk to god
they are so confused
but nobody finds this odd

AND THIS WHICH IS JUST HILARIOUS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME FROM:
Once there was a man in his cannoe
he had brought his wife along too
he was the one who wanted to move
to the northwest,
and of coarse he thought the waters best!
Now she on the other hand
prefered the land,
of coarse he had to take her along.
She was looking quite sick,
while he was getting hungry quick,
he opened a can
containing a substance barely known to man
she asked him what it was and then he said

Mamma's sardines!
Mamma's sardines!
Boy that smell really is mean!
Mamma's sardines!
Mammas sardines!
And watching him eat them was quite obscene!

AND THIS which just fits me so well:
Hand me a sponge and I'll greet it,
Hand me aged cheese and I'll eat it,
hand me a blog and I'll type my day,
hand me this moment and see what I say...

as I look at the moon light
I remember my dislike for twilight,
and I'll listen to my old watch alarm,
its new twin strapped to my arm,

hand me a brush and I'll paint it,
hand me a 1700s coin and I'll have fainted,
hand me some clay and I'll shape it,
hand me Hogwarts while playing tag and imediateley snape's it...

as I listen to my favorite audio program,
I think, can Regis Blaggard make jam?
I'll picture it in my head,
and dream about it when I go to bed-

hand me a rat and I'll pet it,
hand me a nonsence code and I'll get it,
hand me some paint and I'll paint my shoe,
hand me a document and I'll change the font and color it blue...

as I sit here at my computer typing,
I look at the metal object that almost knocked me out (trying to be rhyming),
I think about all the brain damage,
and then I suddenly want cabbage-

hand me a book and my summary will be verry long,
hand me an idea and I'll write a song,
hand me cookie dough and I'll bake it,
hand me the world and I'll shape it,

Hand me a sponge and I'll greet it,
Hand me aged cheese and I'll eat it,
hand me a blog and I'll type my day,
hand me this moment and see what I say...


WELL, THOSE WERE JUST A FEW OF THE MANY SELECTIONS, AND I AM NOW 4924 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment