Thursday, April 26, 2012

WHY is time so hard to find but lasts too long in other places?

WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO EXCESSIVE LEARNING... Well, then there's always later, YA CAN PICK YER SUBJECTS! well, I is very tired, this morning me and some other people from my school had a rebellion, and I was one of the leaders, one person when I walked up was like "The leader of this anarchy!" weird 'cause last year I was probably the quietest in the history of my school... AND NOW I'M A REBEL! XD a rebel of peace and love. peace revelutions, man! speaking of that, I'll show you part of my book report paper I came up with:
























XD yeah, it had nothing to do with revolution 9, I just was feelin like a Lennon XD (well, that seems to happen more and more as the days go by, dosn't it? but I definately was a george an hour ago, playing around with me guitar, finding all them random things I can do with it... ah, lovely times...
WELL, I AM VERY TIRED, AND I'M 4910 DAYS OLD!!! =D
And my post exactly a year ago was about all kinds of random stuffs at that moment... and I was 4544 days old then! http://89millionand7.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-aprli-26-look-at-world.html

Thursday, April 26, if only you could see the world now...
and to answer your question, YER STILL A BEATLEMANIAC A YEAR LATER! =D and still postin on this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment