Saturday, April 28, 2012

RINGO STILL DOES CONCERTS, YESH, OR ELSE THE WORLD WOULD BE A PLACE FULL OF SAD THINGS... EVEN MORE SO THEN TODAY!

well, I GOT RINGO TICKETS!!! =D =D =D and I read some of my posts from April (HO I WOULD FREAK IF I HEARD ABOUT THE RINGO TICKETS THEN! but I got them over a long 4 month time of slowly being able to get them so I havn't been screaming like them crazy fan girls all day XD) and in some of them I SOUNDED LIKE THIS TOTAL DARK DEPRESSED EMO! WAHT? weird... that's what depression does to you, children... weird... WELL, AND IN THE OTHERS I WAS THE CHEERFUL HAPPY BEATLE LOVING PERSON I AM TODAYS! I AM TIRED! I WILL DO THIS THAT I DID MORE THAN A YEAR AGO AND SOME AHS CHANGED AND SOME HAVENT!:
If I were ...
If I were a month it would be ... July
If I was a week day it would be ... SATURDAH
If I were a number it would be ... 89000007!!!!!
If I were a planet it would be ... MERCURY, although my question is the same, I do like the sun!
If I were a direction it would be ... UP
If I were a mobile it would be ... ONE OF THOSE 60S STYLE VANS EXCEPT PAINTED PSYCHEDELLIC AND ELECTRIC- OR EVEN BETTER- SOLAR POWERED!
If I were a stone it would be ... THE ADAMANT! yes, the one I made up XD
If I were a metal it would be ... I dunno... I like gold, it's shiny.....
If I were a fruit it would be ... A MANGO!
If I were a flower it would be ... A DANDELION! I LOVE THOSE! AND YOU CAN EAT THEM!
If I were a season it would be ... SUMMAH!
If I were a musical it instrument would be ... THE ELECTRIC GUITAR, MAN!
If I were an element it would be ... PLUTONIUM.
If I were a color it would be ... YELLOW!!!!!!!
wow THAT changed from last year XD
If I were an animal it would be ... A KITTIEPIE!
If I were a feeling it would be ... PEACE AND LOVE, MAN!
If I were a book it would be ... something by dr. seus... I LIKE THEM SHORT ONES!
If I were a food it would be ... CHEEEEESE!!!!
If I were a city it would be ... LIVERPOOL!- no, I dunno XD
If I were a taste it would be ... 5 year old CHEEEEEESE!!!!
If I were a smell it would be ... THE SMELL OF LEMON CURD! IT IS SOOO GOOD!
If I were an object it would be ... UNDEFINED
If I were a clothing it would be ... my splatter painted shoes! nope, me tye dyed ones this time! =D
If I were a body part it would be ... me eyes
If I were one way it would be ... (this question didn't translate well) if it would be the side of my brain I would say right, anything else then I would say left)
If I were a sentence it would be ...
"Cherish this moment, for you may never live it again."

a few of them I didn't have to edit, but some changed A LOT... and I AM NOW 4912 DAYS OLD!!! =D (and below that's THE awesome drummer, YESH!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment