Monday, April 23, 2012

I WONDER what would happen if they orriginally called themselves the HAMBURGers... that would be interesting...

OKAYS, I JUST did a lot of personalitiy tests for me characters. why? 1. I was bored 2. this strange fever I had came with paranoia and I had to get my mind off of it.
SO, you have this group of 4 people, 2 ENFPs that fight over who will be the dominant one of the group (but really admire eachother deep down) an INFJ who sometimes argues with the 2 but dosn't like it, preffers to be alone, intelegent, and an ESFP that everybody loves but is self critical. lovely. THEY ARE QUITE LOVELY! =D well, anyways, I had a REALLY weird dream last night that I don't need to go into now except that at the end there was a weird children's song to the tune of wheels on the bus saying "Fear the evil butcher heads, butcher heads, butcher heads! fear the evil butcher heads not made by children!" THAT IS CREEPY BUT MAKES ME LAUGH! well, in other words- I AM NOW 4907 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment