Sunday, April 29, 2012

D'AAAWWWWW!!!!! (total beatlesque fan moment)

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF RINGO!!!!!!!!!! he's just so happy looking with his big blue eyes and that big nose and his smile... I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him this happy! apperantly this was taken right after he went to visit Maureen and new born Zak in the hospital... =D
WELL, I- OH MY BILLY SHEARS THE BAG OF FAT IS COMMING DOWN THE LADDER!!! I got to pet me sippiepies =D
WOW remember when i was saying last year I sounded like some total emo on me blog? if only I could see me now... AND I STILL POST PICTURES OF RINGO!!! =D Now I draw him too... I forget when the first drawing of the Beatles I drew I drew it... WOW that sentence didn't really make sence... AND I found a song by the Bootles XD that's funny... I HAS A NOSE... I tend to say that when i has nothing to say... I need some liquid that tastes good and would be benefitial to me health... I had green tea earlier... OH I KNOW- those vitamin c packets... I feel like one of those lonely older people who say everything they're doing on the phone... WEIRD... WELL, WELL, I GOT TO SORT ME IPOD ALBUMS BY DATE, AND I'M 4913 DAYS OLD!!! =D =D =D

No comments:

Post a Comment