Friday, April 13, 2012

WELL, IT IS- but it isn't, isn't it?

I just watched the music video for Real Love... it reminds me of when I'd finish reading the end of the last book of a series I loved or watching the last episode of Avatar the Last Airbender... I didn't feel this way with Let it Be... it's so weird... like something has ended, and it makes me want to... I dunno... WATCH SOMETHING OF RINGO'S OR PAULS NOW!!!!! good thing about it- THEY ARE REAL! YESH! and we still have the lovely Ringo and Paul... the other thing is- I watched an interview of Ringo a few years after John died and then one of Mark David Chapman... it was so weird because I had never heard his voice before, and my sister says she can tell when someone has a mental problem by their voice, and I think I can sence some sort of instability or something, but I heard his voice- it sounded so- normal... stable... and the way he talked about killing John like a normal person would talk about eating a hamburger... it made me sick... and seeing Ringo's loving eyes water when the interviewer asked him those questions, saying "Do you wanna stop that now?" quietly, and later saying "He's in the big band in the sky" OH RINGO, we all love you Ringo, how ever how underrated you may be... okays, I lost the finished feeling now watching one of Ringo's update videos... YAYS! well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 4897 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment