Sunday, January 19, 2014

TEA TIME.

Well, I finished the second season of Legend of Korra. I heard it wasn't as good as the first, but I thought it was pretty good. The conclusion was weak, didn't like how she got out of touch with the past avatars and only with the avatar spirit introduced a few episodes prior (good bye to aang who started the show), but other than that it was fine. Loved the story about the first avatar. I was expecting to hear about Lin Beifong, though- But I guess they'll save that for the next season. Meanwhile, my comic for language arts is pretty good. I'll probably have to cut down on my other project to make it for the semester, but oh well.
That's my ranting for the day, over the squeezed remains from a second hand tea bag. One of my last jasmine ones, too- Yet still brewed to light perfection.
And my tubby cat friend likes peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment