Wednesday, January 22, 2014

MONEY DOLLAR BILLS

I had a strange dream last night. It was on a space ship. In secret. OH YEAH.
It wasn't quite as exciting as it sounds by the description. But it was odd. And will not be included in my novel.
I burnt my hand with tea.
I also finished the project that was hanging over me the past few weeks. It was easier than I wanted it to be, but that's all I had time for.
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.
Eat pie, and hug fat cats
It was sunny today, for about thirty minuets. I was so happy. Euphoric. Like walking in a field of pastel blues and yellows, bitter crunches beneath your feet and you find fat cats, and all the personas of David Bowie. That is Euphoria, my friend.
And macha tea. Don't forget that.
And my finals went well. Fantastically so.
I have a fluffy cat. It is fluffy. I should sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment