Wednesday, October 20, 2010

wednesday, 10/20/10, 16:48 (the time I started this)

today was a nice day. usually I would of had piano though. today in music I learned a new song, which sounded really good on the marrimbas, and probably will sound good on my piano when I play it after my home work. am I the only one who feels overjoyed when I hear a song that I will play in the future? I mean, I almost feel as if I'm meeting someone who I've been waiting a long time to meet, a good friend. when I heard my new piano song (that I'm finishing up and will post when done) I got that sensation, and I felt that very overjoyed feeling, because I knew I was going to play something that beautiful. am I the only one like that? (well, I guess there's my siblings in cabin 7, but other that that?) must be instincts.
and in art, I got to splatter paint my shoes! (my mom was there assisting the teacher so otherwise it would of ended up as the candy incident (the jellybeans are AWESOME!)) and now I have a ton of homework
89millionAnd7, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment