Friday, October 15, 2010

todays post... well, yeah.

Today was nice because while walking downtown with my friend I spent 12.98$ on candy (it started as a joke and turned into reality), 0.01$ on wisdom (I put a penny in a gumball machine to see if it would work and not only did it not get me a gumball, but it ATE IT!!!!(we were laughing because of the irony, me saying at least I had 2 pennies to return to my mom after she gave me the money for "food", and, there goes my penny!)) and then returned my last penny. (she thought I was kidding at first, but then I had to repeatedly promise that I would never do it again), then I saw the lost hero in the book shop finally and thought to my self "I got it before you did!", so yeah. very fun day. then I read the lost hero again and found that I had many random things in common with Leo. he is my favorite so far.

yes, and THANK YOU ANNABETH713!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR BEING MY FIRST FOLLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment