Monday, October 18, 2010

a coincidental signifigent monday (what else to call it?)

ok, today's post. today was a nice day. after lunch I had music class (we have marimbas instead of band or something, which is awesome. then art which was a excellent success, and I made this splatter art thing, and that was fun. then I topped off the school day with some algebra and MY TEACHER ONLY ASSIGNED 8 PROBLEMS FOR HOMEWORK AND HE USUALLY ASSIGNS 30!!!! HE NEVER ASSIGNS THAT LITTLE!!!!!! And then I surprised my piano teacher by playing my whole 9 minuet and 33 second 72 measure song when I was only supposed to play about 54 measures of it for group performance. so, very fun day. then I got to go to my favorite Chinese restaurant and ordered my favorite dish, sweet and sour chicken. then I got a fortune cookie with 2 FORTUNES IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1. You will inherit some money or a small piece of land and 2.You have a deep appreciation of the arts and music! so, that was my coincidental art and music Monday.
 one of my fortunes
oh yes, and as you may have noticed in my mo video, I decorate my hand and arm regularly with my signature consisting of my innitials. I have gotten several comments on it recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment