Saturday, October 16, 2010

ITS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the course of my day so far: I wake up and I didn't hear voices. I go back to sleep. I wake up and hear something. probably Skippy (if he understood what book his name came from he would jump of of our balcony aiming for the ocean) or swan (she would like her name). I look at my watch. why didn't anyone notify me to wake up (there's a reason why I never say "tell" there's a reason that I wont get into now) then I realized something. it was:
SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I came down stairs from my loft and opened my computer, ate a marshmallow flavored jellybean, and took out mo who was half asleep so he curled into a ball when I touched him and then had to get him out with his stick, waited for Firefox to load while eating a hot cinnamon flavored jellybean, then when it finished I searched to see if I could find 89millionAnd7 on google (they still haven't found it) and then came here, saw my moving .gif of sokka (if you want to know how to make one just comment), clicked on new post and started to type and found that I cant spell flaverd with out spellcheck.

and now adding to it 5 minuets later: MO IS EATING MY JELLYBEAN BAG!!!!!!!!!!! there. put him on a leaf.

and now adding to it 1 minuet later: if anyone is confused of my labels on my skippy album, click here and just click the next arrow and not the previous arrow on picasa albums

No comments:

Post a Comment