Friday, September 6, 2013

WHERE IS THE PEANUT BUTTER WHEN YOU WANT IT TO COLOR YOUR CARPET?

I made some shadows today. Shadows should have two D's in it. I used to seem to have interesting things on here, yet I'm not tired but not dramatic. I feel boringish today, but not quite. Just as eccentric. Just not in words. Words can be fantastic, yet also quite a drag. It's words that put the labels on the lapels of society. Or wherever you want to put your labels. I'd rather stick 'em underneath my shoes, or inside my socks, or on the cuff of my pants.
I really despise labels. But lapels are okay.
"When I walked inside this room, it smelled terribly of beef. So terrible, that I nearly cried. What are you going to do about it, sir?"
"I dunno. Nuke Australia."
"That's besides the point, Mr. Buttson, I want a refund for my hour."
"What? Impossible. You havn't refused to pay your taxes yet."
"Can you just shut up about that- I've spent an hour of my life bored out of my mind- This is unacceptable. Ludicrous. Lutefisk. Fermented poetato eyes." Orcarrot slammed his hands on the table, as Tilca sighed.
"I've just been waiting for my compensation for five years of ridicule. I'm aware I might of done something odd in society's eyes, but as far as what I have inquired outside modern laws of conduct- I'm sure I'm fine. Just please- Mr. Buttson, let me have compensation."
"Mr. Tilca-"
"Msr. Tilca."
"Right... I don't like the color you're wearing, so step in line again. Next time, chose something on the recognized list of hues. And please, you smell of the three dollar bills in your pockets."
"Give me a two and I'd have twenty." Tilca turned around, shaking the head, the one belonging to Tilca.
"And about me, Mr. Buttson- My hour. I want my hour back."
"How will you spend your hour? Will you be stimulating the economy, or perhaps-"
"I want to..."
"I want to be anything I can- a superfreak! Give me my compensation, please!" Tilca pleaded
"No- No, shut up, everyone! Let Orcarrot speak. I like where this is going, I can feel it in my receeding hairline. Speak, citizen."
"I want to baste some mackerel. And maybe play some farmville- You can't expect me to do everything."
"Blasphemy! You have the freedom to do anything you want- You have the freedom to impose, Orcarrot! You idiot!"
"I'm sorry, I can't do anything now, because the Major's pulled the plug, and we all slide down the life drain, down to the mainframe, while countless children watch with starving eyes and bleeding ears, wishing for those greener years."
"I never liked you, Orcarrot."



No comments:

Post a Comment