Wednesday, December 14, 2011

YES IT IS THE 14TH OF THE 12TH OF THE 11TH OF THE 21ST OF THE 2ND!!!!!

(that would be the 14th day of the 12th month of the 11th year of the 21st century of the second like AD and BC thing... ) well, I GOT ME IPOD IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!! (instead of that generic $20 cheap plastic thing...) It is a 5th generation ipod nano, PRETTY AWESOME! exept for one thing is kind of weird: at first I thought me menu button was broken, but it works IF you press the back button too.... strange... WE WERE MEANT FOR EACHOTHER!!!! YAY!!! CHRISTMAS SONG BY RINGO!!!! HAPPY FUN TIME... well.... um... I AM ALMOST DONE WITH ME ART PROJECT FOR SCHOOL! AND I AM GOING ON A VACATION IN A FEW DAYS! that is somethin... well, I will have more tomorrow! AND I'M 4776 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment