Sunday, December 11, 2011

DO YA LIKES?

how do ya like it??? I MADE IT MAH SELF! =D well... I had something else- OH YES! HOW DO YOU LIEK THIS????

The doors burst open suddenly. The great King Alexzander grasped his hilt tightly. He had been ready for this. Ahrimaek Daineppa. Murderer of many of his kingdom. He breathed in and out slowly, staring straight into where this foe would soon enter. And he did.
“King Alexzander of the common nations, son of King Jaccorricus of Aurevitia, son of King Atlennarus of Aurevitia, direct decendent of Aurevitius and Arrus himself! I have been waiting so keenly to meet you, even for a second time.” he said this scornfully unlike many others, with a self-satisfied leer on his vile face.
“As have I Ahrimaek, although I have to say making your acquaintance is much less than that of pleasant matters...” the bloody scoundrel laughed.
Typical. The Great Alexzander, uniter of the nations, some say has come from the very sun it's self. How noble of you, such a polite manner to address someone as terrible as me.”
What do you want, Ahrimaek?” he said this strongly, he wouldn't be a coward now. This made the beast chuckle. No matter how long you strive to eliminate them, there is always a beast.
I said what do you want? You have slaughtered many of my people, collected a rebellion against my rule, once invaded the castles of me and my dear brother Damian, caused our families such suffering, so, do me a favor for once. Tell me, why are you here.” his chuckle turned into a laugh now. A sickening laughter.
Why how adorable! Why you are no more than a child, one who couldn't even dress himself I can well assume, and yet you- you think you're really something, don't you, O great Alexzander?” his mocking voice.
Just get to the point.” he had more to say than that in his mind...
well, for one I just wanted to see just who this “Great King” was and how he was doing. I see you havn't ordered your whole royal army to kill me right now, and you trust me not to be stupid enough to try to kill you. I know how agile your guards are and that you have more than a few mere years skill yourself!”
Interesting speaking, but that still doesn’t answer my question: Why are you here?” his smirk got even a bit larger at this point, as he began to speak.
I also know that you hold some anger with me, my king, for all of my actions.” That cleaver fox, he was thinking up something in that thick hideous skull.
Yes, I believe that matter is more than recognized by now.” He stopped for a while, took a sharp breath and inquisitively looked up.
I've been wondering, have you ever felt the wet touch of blood on your hands, my King?”
Yes.”
The blood of another's?” why was this foul beast smiling?
Yes, interesting you may mention that. I have. Although not usually in the cold, sanguinary ways that you have, many times before. I have in rather sorrowful ways, that you may have never expirienced the likes of before, and probably never will. One event comes to mind: the death of my father!” his grin widened...
Tell me more about that. Remind me please?”
I think you would know very well, your side striking the blow! He was stabbed in the war that united the Common Nations, in The Battle of Day-Night, wounded very badly! He died a few hours later, weakened by loss of blood! I was there, unlike you, so I would remember!” he couldn't keep his temper uncharacteristically, not with this murderer lingering around asking him such questions!
Oh, how so very sad, you don't have to get so cross, although I was a little more involved than you might think!” What? What did that mean? The bastard looked as if he were struggling to hold back tears- of laughter! No one would act in such a matter concerning his father's death! All he could say was simple.
What?” Ahrimaek started chuckling, developing into a roaring laughter.
Alexander, my king, I was the one who held the sword, who acted the motion, I was the one who killed your father!”
WHAT?!?” He couldn't believe this! How dare he? How could he? Soon his thoughts no longer took the form of mere words, the rational King melted away. The sound of pure rage roared through his ears. He had never felt such pure hatred in his life. Not even for Tajahas. He couldn't think, only to clench his fist tight around the hilt of his sword, the sword that should of killed this cowardly man long ago, the one he decided wasn't worth the effort, he spared. He was well worth the effort.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”
Ah, the roar of a little King. Fight Alexzander, Fight!” after that, he didn't control his blade, his actions, it happened automatically. He didn't remember most of what exactly happened. He swung his prized sword, the one his father the king before him bestowed so proudly upon him, wildly. Ahrimaek put up a good fight but he was soon pinned to the wall.
Now, Ahrimaek, you bloody murderer, YOU MUST DIE!” he plunged his sword deep into the savage's heart. His father's killer would no longer live to brag about it. The murderer dropped to the floor like a broken, old, forgotten doll. With his last breath he opened his accursed mouth and said with a strained voice:
Down with the king.”

Alexzander looked down at his hands, breathing heavily. Now he had done something he forgot to realize until now and would never forget the sight of.
He had blood on his hands.

2 comments:

  1. wow, very good (story)! you definitely need to work on a short novel of this. along with maps of course.
    Dark Master....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it will be more of a verry long series of novels... and I have the language, the alphabet, the characters apperances, a 18-generation familly tree, their uniforms in detail, BUT I STILL HAVE NOT NAMED THE CAPITAL CITy OF AUREVITIA! ah well...

    ReplyDelete