Monday, December 26, 2011

HAISIES!

well... I think I may have SOMETHIN to show ya, but maybe not... ah, well, not much happened today I think... me computer is doing a few complicated long processes at once, so I better let it work... OH! I HAD A DREAM! well, I was at home and I was walking down to the garage and right in front of it was a few worms, and one was about 3 cm in diameter and was REALLY long and I told my dad "there is this really weird worm out there..." and he was like "don't worry, it's friendly!" so I come back the next day, and it was about 6 cm in diameter, and I say "it's still there..." but he still says "it's friendly!" so I go to the back yard and there are a bunch of small leaf shaped bright lime green worms with brownish black stripes and they jumped around and chased people and I told him about that and he still said they were friendly. so, I come back a couple days later and the worm was maybe 20 cm in diameter and still really long and there were a few others starting to get big and I tell him and he still says it's friendly, and then a couple days later it is maybe a meter in diameter and like a slug except circular around like a worm and is purple and oozed gooey dark purple poison and there were maybe 10-15 worms around it like it maybe 1/4-3/4 its size. then I tell him, and he said "uh, I'll get to it, maybe later like in a week or so..." and I was like MEH. then in a couple days I FINALLY get him over there and he says "Oh! you mean the big one that oozes poison?" and I was like "YES!" and he says "I'll see what I can do" and then he sees a worm that is maybe 1.5 METERS AROUND and he's like "That's the worm???" and I was like "No, that's the second one. the big one is over there" and there was THIS HUGE OOZING PURPLE WORM 2 METERS IN DIAMETER IN A GIGANTIC BIRD BATH! and he says "oh... I don't think I can get rid of that..." and I'm like "NOOOOOOO!!!"
well, and of coarse he wouldn't get a professional to take care of it... so, yeah that's it.
WELL, G'DNIGHT! AND I'M 4788 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment