Wednesday, February 5, 2014

YEAH CAKE

I should sleep now. I have a cat. A fat cat. I have a fat cat. You have a fat cat. I am the walrus.
Lennon was clearly a confused man- Yet he didn't even know it himself.
My sinuses are clear. That's always a beautiful thing.
I HAVE CHEMISTRY TOMORROW- I love that class. I don't know why, but I really want to learn right now. It's quite unusual to want to listen to a lecture, but the in class demonstrations make it all worth it.
I'm a strange child.
I've been watching far too much weird al this week while I have been ill, and it's given me a new outlook on life. Well, an old one, but he's quite a similar person to myself. We both have curly hair, are vegetarian, are strange, like cheese... The similarities are endless. Though I doubt I'm directly related to anyone named Yankovic. Polka players...
Yes, I should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment