Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I looked up if cats could get any illnesses from humans, and all I found was links asking if humans could get sick from cats. What is this world coming to? XD

Well, today I am terribly ill.
Here is the story of my life:
On febuary 2nd, I got a cold. It lasted for quite some time, but mostly went away sometime around the 9th. I was just recovering, when on the 13th I got the flu. A very bad flu, on vacation to texas, where the people took all their fail time out on my arms, leaving me currently with seven large green blotches from attempted IVs. Last one did work, luckilly. And they were very nice. Then it slowly went away, only left with slight cold symptoms on the plane, when the day after the next I was sick again- Most likely another flu, with strep. I got another injection, and the people here seem to know what they're doing- didnt' hurt a bit. Sadly, it hasn't worked so far. I think I'll have a good solid month at least with illness. But my best fat cat friend has been by my side.
ANYWAYS, probably wouldn't attempted opening this laptop today, except it is George Harrison's birthday! And of coarse, he gets a happy birthday from me.
Even though I have trouble reading now and got laundry confused with my homework, I'll try XD
YAY GEORGE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment